Dr. Matthew Anderson
Doctor Matthew Anderson is certified by the American Board of Radiology in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular and Interventional Radiology. He has been practicing Interventional Radiology since 2006, following his fellowship at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences at Little Rock. Dr. Anderson is a member of the Texas Medical Association and the Society of Interventional Radiology.
While Doctor Anderson has expertise in all aspects of Interventional Radiology, he has a particular interest in Prostate Health, Oncology, Peripheral Vascular Disease, and Women’s Health concerning Uterine Fibroids. His professional experience and vast knowledge of interventional radiology treatments and procedures has led to contributions in multiple peer-reviewed publications.
Diagnostic Radiology Residency: University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
- Chemo & Radioembolization of Liver Tumors
- Percutaneous Ablation procedures
- Gonadal Vein Embolization
- Arterial Vascular Interventions
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Served as Program Director for Interventional Radiology Fellowship and Residency training program at large academic center